Saturday, August 3, 2013

You're the ones I'm writing for!!

Have you ever worked on something (or really fallen in love with something) -- and people are like, "You're crazy!"?? Sometimes when I write, I feel like that.

Then, there are those days where College Girl gets the most out-of-this-world fantastic review on Amazon -- and I receive the best e-mail from a fan of the book. Um -- YAY! You guys totally make it worth it. I *love* people who go out of their way to say something nice -- it's so much better than the alternative!

To Crystal F. -- your e-mail totally made my morning! Thank you for reaching out -- that's the sort of stuff I live for!

Rachel Davis said in her Amazon review:
"My heart breaks every time I read this because it is so beautiful. I'm so much like Alexis, it's not even funny."
Wow! Yes! Yes! Yes! You guys are the ones I'm writing for, and I really appreciate your awesome comments! To everyone who has left a heartfelt review, thank you, thank you, thank you!

And special shout-out as well to College Girl's fans in the UK! Many thanks for taking the time to write all those lovely reviews.

S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment