Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sequel and other stuff

Okay, so I've gotten a couple of really good questions recently that I think I should address here.

1. Will College Girl be available on Barnes & Noble for Nook?
Unfortunately, I had no idea that College Girl would take off the way it did, so I signed an exclusivity contract with Amazon.com for three months. If there is enough interest, I will release College Girl for Nook as soon as possible, which is approximately early October.

2. Will there be a sequel to Alex and Ryan's story?
The simple answer is: not at the moment. Not knowing what sort of reception College Girl would get, I decided to let the book stand on its own. That said, do I think Alex and Ryan's story is over?? Nope. However, again, I have not planned for a sequel since I had no idea anyone would want to see one. LOL!

Either way, I will be working on something in the future. Keep an eye out!

Now a few questions for you ...

Who wants to see a sequel to College Girl? (See the poll!)

Who's looking for the book on B&N?

Exactly how hot is Ryan Bennett? ;-)


For those of you who have reached out and said you enjoyed the book -- THANK YOU! You're awesome!

S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment