Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wow, just wow


A couple of days ago College Girl got its first review, so a big thank you goes out to Amazon reviewer Lori Gallelli for taking a chance on an unheard of author! And I think she hit the nail on the head when she said:

"I think book title might throw some people off but this is more than straight erotica."

I definitely didn't want people going in expecting one thing and getting another, so thank you -- again -- to Lori for pointing that out.


Since then, I've had to pick my jaw up from the floor -- multiple times -- from absolute shock. I literally only told two people I know (my husband and a single friend) that I wrote this little book, so when I published it five short days ago, I was really depending on the possibility that strangers would take a chance on it. I had no idea what to expect, but seeing my book rise from complete obscurity to anywhere near the 500 of the Kindle Store is nothing short of amazing.


I hope you're enjoying Alex and Ryan's story, because I had an absolute kick-ass time writing it. And if you've told a friend (or two) about College Girl thank you a million times. ;-)


S.G.

P.S. -- I kinda feel like this guy right now:


2 comments:

  1. I just finished College Girl, and really liked it! I reviewed it on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chrissy! This past week has been a little wild, so sorry it's taken a bit to get back to you. Thanks for your review -- glad you enjoyed the book! S.

    ReplyDelete